Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian Private Sector bank which had started from the Mumbai city of India. This bank provides numerous features to the customers. Among all other services, the most preferred one is the Online Banking service where one can login to your account and check details through their device. The steps are mentioned Kotak Mahindra Bank Online Banking Login and Reset below.
Following steps needs to be performed for Kotak Mahindra Bank Login:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the Kotak Mahindra Bank Online Banking Login. You will find various results with links. Click on the first link of the result or go with this link https://onlinebanklogin.net/kotak-mahindra-bank-online-banking-login-and-reset/ for the login page.
- In that page you’ll see some blanks on the right side where you need to fill up your details. Enter your Customer ID/CRN and Password in the first and second blank respectively. In case of Customer ID/CRN, you can also enter the Nickname of the account if you have.
- A Virtual keyboard is provided to enter the accurate data.
- Then, click on “Secure Login” button to sign in. After that, you’ll be asked for the Dynamic Access Code (DAC) which is sent to your Registered email ID and Mobile number. Enter those details in the respective field.
- Then, again click on the “Secure Login” button. For the first time users, you will be asked to change password if you are logging it for the first time.
- You need to enter the current password, new password and re-enter the same password in its respective blanks. After all, you need to click on the “Go” button.
You may sometimes tend to forget the password of your account. Following steps can be performed to reset the password:
- In the same login page, you’ll see “Forgot / Blocked Password?” text below the password blank.
- Once you click that text, you are directed to a new page. There are few blanks that need to be filled. You need to enter your CRN/ Customer ID and Nickname in the first and second blank. And in the third blank, you need to copy down the text that is shown in the box above.
- Then click on the “Continue” button. After that, you will need to verify your details following the onscreen instructions.
- In the last step, you can create a strong new password, and you need to re-enter for confirmation.
- Save the changes and then go to the login page, and login with your new password.
Thus, these were the Kotak Mahindra Bank Login and Reset Steps. If you have further more queries, you can comment or contact us. We are always ready to help you more.