Founded in 1812, Citi Bank is a financial service industry which has a huge number of branches in different countries and has already become the National City Bank of New York. Citi Bank provides credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit. The Citi Bank also has a feature of online banking so that the user can be up to date about their account without the need of visiting the bank. Today we will guide you on Citi Bank online login procedure.
Following are the Citi Bank online login steps:
- Firstly open up the browser that is in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one.
- Then, search for the Citibank Online. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or go with this link https://online.citi.com/US/login.do for the home page.
- Once you open the page, you’ll see the login banks on the right side of the page.
- You have to enter your User ID and Password on the first and second respectively. After that, click on the “Sign On” Button.
- But before signing in, make sure to check that “Remember my User ID”. If it is ticked then you don’t have to login in for the next time as it will be already entered. But if it is un-ticked then you will need to enter your details every time.
- Once, you log in, you can surf your online banking form your home or work with going to the bank.
- Always remember to logout from the account once you finish your transactions as others may access your account.
So, these were the Citi Bank online login steps. If you are confused with any of the steps mentioned above, please contact us or comment down below.