Bank of Baroda is one of the leading commercial banks in India. Founded by Maharaja of Baroda it has its headquarters in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. This bank offers a range of general banking services from consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking and loans to people living in India and abroad. Today, we will guide you on Bank of Baroda online login steps here.
Being the country second most popular commercial bank, it has its online banking system for people who are busy with their life and chores. Through online banking, you can easily check your savings and accounts transactions and also view personal and business accounts with a single login.
But before login, be sure to that you have a registered account. If you don’t have an account or want a new one then click on register to fill up a form and create your own account by filling up your form.
Follow the following Bank of Baroda Online Login steps:
- First, open up a familiar search engine in the browser installed on your computer. You can go with the most popular search engine i.e. Google. The direct link to the page: https://www.google.com
- Then search for Bank of Baroda login where you will get results with a link to its page. Or click this URL. https://www.bobibanking.com/this to directly open the Bank of Baroda page.
- Once you open the page, scroll down and click on the retail user or corporate user. After clicking the next, the Baroda bank login box will appear on the screen.
- Enter your correct user id too in the “User ID” box. If you forgot your user id then click on don’t know user id to get a new account or recover your user id.
- After entering the ID then click on the enter button to continue.
- Then you are logged in to another page where you have to enter your password. Enter your correct password to log in. And in case you forgot your password click on forgot your password to reset your password.
- Once you entered both your user id and your password then click on sign in for Bank of Baroda online login.
- You must enter the user ID and password again if you enter the wrong ID and password.
[ Further Reading ] Andhra Bank Online Login
Problems that may arise when trying to login to Bank of Baroda Online Login Account:
Bank of Baroda is doing a pretty good job by making the life of people through its online services. But still, you may have to face some technical difficulties which won’t allow you to login to your account. It sometimes may be the fault of the bank as its server may be down, but most of the time the problem is at your own end which can be easily fixed. Some problems you may face:
- In case you have forgotten or haven’t received your ID
If you have forgotten your internet banking ID or yet not receive the User ID, you may kindly click on the ‘don’t know user id’ or contact at 1800 102 44 55 to the customer service of the bank.
- In case you have forgotten the password or the password has been expired
Please choose the “Forget Password” option to reset the password or request for a new one.
- In case your password has been blocked
Three invalid attempts can block your Internet banking access and you get a message “Invalid Username or Password” even though you are entering correct ID and password. To solve this, you have an option of Unblocking your internet banking access by requesting to your branch.