With not just only the features of internet banking and online banking, Bank of America also has the HSA which stands for Health Saving Accounts. It is always best to have money saved for health care and issues as you may need that anytime. The process involved for Bank of America HSA login is different than that of online Banking Login.
Following steps needs to be performed for Bank of America HSA Login:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the official page of Bank Of America HAS Login. You will find various results with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or directly click on https://myhealth.bankofamerica.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f to open the official login page.
- From that page, you’ll see blanks that you need to fill in order to get signed in.
- Enter your Username in the first blank and password in the second respectively.
- After making sure that you have correctly filled up all the details, click “Login”.
- In case, you forgot your username or password, you can recover your account by re-knowing username or resetting password.
- For re-knowing username you must click on the text “Forgot Username?” which is exactly beside the username writing blank.
- For resetting password you must click on the text “Forgot Password?” which is exactly beside the password writing blank.
- Further follow two more steps to recover the account.