Axis Bank is the third largest non-public quarter bank in India which gives their customer secure online access to a wide range of banking features & services like online banking, mobile banking and many more. The feature of mobile banking has allowed its customer to access their account from their mobile phones by just logging in once and being logged in every time when you want to access the account. Today we will guide you on Axis Bank Mobile Banking Login and Reset procedure.
Axis Bank Mobile Banking Login and Reset are separately given below. First, follow these Axis Bank Mobile Banking Login steps:
- You must first install your Axis Banking mobile app in your mobile phone by downloading it from Play Store for Android and App Store for iPhone.
- Then open the app in your mobile phone and as you open it you will be welcomed. As soon after that you will see a “Login” button which needs to be tapped.
- After you tap it, you’ll see your sim card information where you need to verify your mobile number on your mobile phone. Then tap on the “Continue” button.
- After that, you will have to enter your name in the next screen and then you will have to tick on the “I agree to the Terms & Conditions” option and again tap on the “Continue” button.
- Then, you will have to set a 6 digit mPIN and will have to re-enter it once it is accepted. Then tap on the “Confirm” button. Your process is then completed.
- After that you will get “What’s New?” details on the screen with your Total Available Balance. You have Successfully Logon to the Axis Mobile Banking.
- For another feature, you need an Internet Banking credentials to proceed further or continue further with Debit Card.
- You must enter your Debit Card number or Internet banking login details and then you need to tap on “Continue”. Then enter your mPIN which you have set before in process and then continue ahead.
- You are now successfully logged in to your account as Mobile Banking.
[ Further Reading ] ICICI Internet Banking Login and Reset
You may sometimes tend to forget the password of your account. Following steps can be performed to reset the password of your Axis Bank Mobile Banking Account:
- When you open the app to login your account, you will see the “Forgot mPIN” text which you need to tap on in case you forget your password.
- After that, you will see two options in next screen: Internet Banking or Debit Card option. Many prefer the Debit Card option so, you can go for the Debit Card option.
- In that option you have to enter your “Card No.” in the first blank and then enter your “Card Expiry” date as format of dd mm yy. And, then in the last blank, enter your ATM PIN which is 4 digits.
- Then, tap on the “Continue” button. After that in next screen, you have to your “Registered mobile number” in the blank and then tap on the “Continue” button.
- Once you do that, they send you a OTP (One-Time Password) in your mobile number. Enter that OTP in the reset process and then again you need to tap on the “Continue” button.
- As soon after that you are able to create a new mPIN for your mobile banking login. You can then tap “continue”. Buy continuing, you need to re-enter the same new mPIN for the confirmation.
- After that, you will receive a Success message displayed, tap on the “OK” button and then continue using your account by signing in with your new password.
So, these were the Axis Bank Mobile Banking Login and Reset stes. If you have any confisions left, you may comment us below. We love to help you again. Thanks.