Andhra Bank is among the leading public sector banks in India. Founded in 1923, Andhra Bank worked hard to be recognized for its pan India presence in the past few decades. And at present, it has 2803 branches, 4 extension counters, 38 satellite TV for PC’s places of work and 3636 Automatic Teller Machines (ATM). Today we will guide you on Andhra Bank Online Login procedure.
Andhra bank also has given facility to its customers by providing the feature of online banking and mobile banking to the users/ customers. This feature is useful to the individuals who are busy in their day to day life and has no time to visit the banks. To a person, who already have a registered account of the bank can fully enjoy the facilities provided and those who do not have an account first must create one.
Follow steps need to be followed for Andhra Bank Online Login procedure:
- Firstly open up the browser that is installed in your device and open any search engine you want. You can go for Google as it is the most popular one. You can go with this link https://www.google.com
- Then, search for the official page of Andhra bank. You will find various result with links creating confusion. Click on the first link of the result or directly click on https://www.andhrabank.in/English/home.aspx.
- Once you reach the page, you will see: Credit Card Online Portal, Internet Banking Login, Internet Banking Signup, Mobile Apps, Calculator and Branch / ATM Locator option on the right side of the page.
- Click on the “Internet Banking Login” option or directly click on this link https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/ to open the Andhra Bank online login page.
- Choose the type of user from the left side of the page. Either you are a Retail User i.e. personal user or a Corporate User Login.
- If you click on Retail User Login, then it will open a next browser tab where you need to click on “Continue”. After that, it will open up a page where you need fill up blank with your User ID and Password. Then you need to click on submit to login.
- If you click on Corporate User Login, then a pop-up screen having the “Continue” button appears. Click on that and after that, there will be total of three blank space, submit and set login password button.
- Enter Corp ID in first blank and User ID in second blank and Password that you get for the ID in the third blank. Then click on “Submit” button to finish and then you are logged into your bank account.
Hence, these were the Andhra Bank Online Login steps. If you have any confusion left, you may comment us below. Thank You!